Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cleansed

Today was such a long day, but it was a happy day. I feel renewed, alive, grateful. Church this evening was a great way to end my crazy and stressful week. I want to dance dance dance dance! ...and if you know me, I can't do that very well, so I guess I mean do random, stiff movements with a big smile on my face. hehe. :) 

Here's a pic of me and two friends from earlier this evening. My friend doesn't like this pic of her because she thinks her cheeks look super big and because she looks super chinky, but I think she's cute. haha. My other friend lost a bunch of weight, so he's swimming in his suit. He needs to update his wardrobe! I don't know what to say about myself... I look chinky I guess, and my coat makes me look bigger? Haha. I like that outfit nonetheless. 



Kayy, until the next post!



Love,
derika<3

No comments:

Post a Comment